Saturday

But not a real fur coat...

January weather calls for some super stylish outerwear.  Introducing, the faux fur coat. 

Wearing: Coat: Forever 21 // Scarf: made by Mum // Leggings: VS Pink // Purse: Aldo //  Boots: Target
Reading: The Last Letter from Your Lover by Jojo Moyes
Posing: back on that overpass 

This coat makes me feel like rock star.  The boys were calling me Macklemore when I wore it around them.  I guess being a rap star is good too ;)


I know that leggings are not pants and all that.  I think that they're okay with long shirts... or shorter shirts on the weekend.  This particular weekend t-shirt reads, "#hangry" - a portmanteau of hungry and angry.  I am quite familiar with the concept of getting angry because you are hungry.  




I think that this purse is my most complimented article of clothing ever.  I bought it at Aldo in Ottawa when M and I were there in the summer.  Loads of people love it.  Lots of people think they're original and say, "Wow, that's a big camera".  I just smile and nod.  

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment