Sunday

Swing Life

Three things:
1. This tire swing can hold my weight. And it's awesome. 
2. This long pants romper is actually tall enough for me. 
3. This hat makes me feel so boho chic. (That's totally a way to feel. . .)

Cardigan: Zara // Romper: Marshall's // Moccasins: Minnetonka // Hat: Target //
Posing beside the tire swing was fun. . .



Posing on the tire swing was way more fun.
Cardigan: Zara // Romper: Marshall's // Moccasins: Minnetonka // Hat: Target //


While I was looking over these photos, I kept hearing Swing Life Away by Rise Against in my head:

We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage.  
If love is a labour, I'll slave till the end, 
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand.

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment