Saturday

Cozy sweater dress

When I wore this outfit the other day, one of my students told me that I looked cozy.  When she said it, I was pretty cozy.  When I took these pictures, though, behind a building, in a wind tunnel, I was not so cozy.  :) 

Dress: Target // Shirt: Winner's // Scarf: vintage // Stockings: MacGregor // Moccasins: Minnetonka // 

Dress: Target // Shirt: Winner's // Scarf: vintage // Stockings: MacGregor // Moccasins: Minnetonka // 

I don't have much to say on this outfit that you don't already know:

1. Stripes are a neutral and can be worn under anything. 
2. Tights and scarves turn dresses that are inappropriate for work / the season into appropriate dresses.

Moccasins: Minnetonka // Dress: Target //

See what I mean about the windy-ness?

Moccasins: Minnetonka // 

These moccasins feel like house slippers to me.  I only wore them on the way to and from work for that reason... heels were added to this outfit for that professional clicking sound when I come down the hallway. 

Enjoy your windy weekend, 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment