Tuesday

Mismatched

A Grade One told me that my outfit was all mismatched today.  She said that she loved it, but if she wore it - her mom would make her change.  I held her compliment in my heart and loved it all day.  My Grade One self would be proud of me.

Shrug: Old Navy // Tank: Old Navy // Skirt: Joe Fresh // Heels: Aldo // 

I'd like to make the bold statement that animal print isn't supposed to match.  I often see it in accessories.  People add animal print for a fun little pop of pattern.  So I added more than a pop. Sue me. :)


Shrug: Old Navy // Tank: Old Navy // Skirt: Joe Fresh // Heels: Aldo //

Let's talk about these shoes for a minute.  They are sky high, mustard yellow, ultra-suede, skinny-heeled beauties that I wore all day.  The ankle strap makes them comfy.  I promise.  I should have taken a side view; this front view does not do them justice.  Next time.

 Skirt: Joe Fresh // Heels: Aldo //

I'm livin' it up with bare legs again.  Oh, October weather, you confuse me. 

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment