Tuesday

I heart* murals

I woke up this morning, tossed on a summer dress and shades, rolled my hair into a sock bun, and was on my way.  I came across this sweet mural today on my travels.  I think I'll make it my mission to find more cool wall art this summer.

Dress: Lauren Conrad at Kohl's // Sandals: Target // Sunnies: Target // 

This dress has little bicycles, flowers, and hearts printed on it.  I'm not the best cyclist; I'm not so good at the balance part.  But, I do love a good bicycle print on a dress :)

Dress: Lauren Conrad at Kohl's // Sandals: Target // Sunnies: Target // 

Just look at that mural.  Isn't it grand?  When I was posing here, I was wondering what the difference is between a mural and graffiti.  I guess permission, right? Maybe I'll add looking for cool graffiti to my things to do, as well.

Dress: Lauren Conrad at Kohl's // Sandals: Target //

I couldn't say no to the thick gold and silver glitter on these beauties from Target.  (Or Targé, as I like to call it.)

Does your part of town have any cool murals? 
♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment