Wednesday

Flower Child

M and I went to a festival in the park in our city, on the weekend. I decided that a festival in the park is an acceptable place to wear a flower crown. One of the people working at a carnival game even called me a princess. :) 

Dress: Winner's // Purse: DIY from M's old jeans // Crown: DIY //

Maxi dresses were all over this fest.  They are perfect for a festival or outdoor summer concert; they allow for a summer breeze, and give you a lovely place to sit without carting around a blanket.

Dress: Winner's // Purse: DIY from M's old jeans // Crown: DIY //

I chose pink daisies (or gerbers/ mums, I guess) to put in my flower crown. Although I still might make one with traditional white daisies, I like the pop of colour that the pink adds to any outfit.

Flip flops: Old Navy //

Trusty flip flops are a must for any summer outfit. 

I hope you get to enjoy some festivals in your part of the world this summer. They always bring about the best food and entertainment. 

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment