Monday

Wanderlust

 wan`der`lust (n) -  a strong desire or urge to travel or wander

It's summer and all I want to do is pack the car, and hit the road.  I want to go on an adventure. I want to go somewhere I've never been before. I want to take a hundred Polaroids. And I want to wear a flowy skirt and moccasins on the way.

Top: Anthropologie // Skirt: J.C. Penney //

Lots of people I work with hate the half-maxi skirt or dress.  I, on the other hand, am still in love with this trend. You get to wear a short skirt and show off your legs, but you still get that breezy, long skirt feel.  Perfect for adventuring, if you ask me.

Top: Anthropologie // Skirt: J.C. Penney //
Moccasins: Minnetonka // 

Today, these moccasin-wearing feet just want to wander. :)


Where will your summer take you?  My summer will take me (and M) on an adventure; I'm sure of it.

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment