Monday

J'aime Paris

Today I'm wearing my love of French on my shirt... in the form of the Eiffel Tower.  There's this je ne sais quoi about the Tour Eiffel.  I mean, it's just steel and lights.  But when you see it, it takes your breath away.  

Shrug: Old Navy //  T-shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: Joe // Tights: Joe //  Necklace: Urban Behaviour // 

Leopard print, and polka dots, and plaid - oh my.  haha.  I'm not sure that the pieces in this outfit match, as much as they don't mismatch.  I like how leopard print has made its way into the ranks of work-appropriate patterns, along with tweed, plaid, stripes, and [obviously] polka dots.

Shrug: Old Navy //  T-shirt: Old Navy // Skirt: Joe // Tights: Joe //  Necklace: Urban Behaviour // 

Let's stop and take a look at my metal collar necklace.  It was a gift for myself way back in December when M and I were shopping for Christmas gifts.  I sort of missed the point of that shopping trip, but I digress. When I bought it, I thought that I would be "the girl with the metal collar necklace", in true Shopaholic style.  Sadly, it doesn't really work with a lot of shirts' real collars.  Everything came together today, though, and it made its way into the world.

Shoes: Payless // 

I wonder if people in Paris are wearing shirts of the CN tower or the Peace Tower, as we speak.  Seems likely, right?

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment