Monday

New Boots :)

I got new boots. Hurray :) They are the exact same as my old green ones, but they're aubergine. That's a fancy way to say purple.  (Shout out to Children's book readers of Fancy Nancy)

Boots: Tretorn // Jeans: Winner's // Coat: Old Navy //

Taking a walk on the wild side... on a little wall on the top of the escarpment.

Boots: Tretorn // Socks: university book store //

At a maple sugar festival with M.  He hates cold weather, so he was a total champ for taking me to this.  I love him as much as maple.

Boots: Tretorn // Socks: Claire's // Pants: lululemon // Skirt: Hot Topic //

Aaand... St Patrick's Day. These boots came into a handful of pubs for the festivities. :) 

I know it's spring for a lot of the blogosphere, but in my neck of the woods boots are still required. I'll be livin' it up for a few more weeks in these beauties. 

♥ Meg xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment