Friday

Coat love

I finally got a new dress coat.  Yippee.  I loved my old red one when I bought it, but over time I wanted a more fitted coat.  I found this lovely gem in the Old Navy clearance racks a few weeks back.  It makes any outfit dressy -- throw it on over sweatpants and you're dressed up. :) 

Coat: Old Navy // 

I mean, come on - it has ruffles. Aaaand, it was mad on sale.

Dress: JCPenney 

When I wore this dress to work everyone told me that they liked my shirt.  Ha. Fooled another one with the attached shirt and skirt.  It just works out better for me this way; you don't have to worry about keeping your shirt tucked in properly.

Dress: JCPenney //

Polka dots = love.  It was a little chilly without the coat, but I wanted to show off the whole look.

Boots: Sterling // Tights: Joe Fresh // 

Just when you thought this entire outfit was black and white... I present you with Tiffany Blue. 

Earrings: Forever XXI //

These are only "Tiffany" in shade.  At $1.99 a pair, I bought these lovelies in two different colours. They added a nice amount of colour to my black and white outfit.

People who thought I was too dressy today, I refer you to Oscar Wilde: "If I am occasionally a little over-dressed, I make up for it by being always immensely over-educated."  Teehee. 
♥ Meg xoxo

2 comments: