Wednesday

Barefoot and Fancy Free

"This house is some special, bringing us together when the world has done split apart" 

I love how this skirt flows. Even though it's long (in the back), I never want to wear it with shoes.

Skirt: J.C. Penney//
This skirt has such a pretty floral pattern. The skirt could be really fancy, but I decided to dress it down with a tank.

Shirt: Winners//
I love the heart detail in the exclamation point. I may start writing mine like this again, like I did in Grade 5.

Stay tuned for my post about Ami McKay's the birth house... a celebration of women and tradition. (and also bare-footed-ness :)) 

♥ Meg xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! And this blog! And most importantly... you! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next xo Erin

    ReplyDelete